ITALIAN COURSE 101, the best online program to learn Italian in an enjoyable and engaging way.
Perfect for those starting from scratch or with a very basic knowledge of Italian.
Native Italian tutor Valentina Stella will help you learn the basics of Italian through a step-by-step program based on online lessons and interactive exercises.
- Italian vocabulary
- how to listen and understand Italian (thanks to an innovative approach that uses songs to train your listening skills)
Sign up now and try the course for free!
The course is free for the first 10 days, and then costs only $19.50 per month. Once subscribed, you’ll get instant access to all the materials of the course.
ITALIAN COURSE 101
Italian Course 101 is made of 67 lessons. There are three types of lessons:
- Listening and Vocabulary
Listening and Vocabulary Lessons
- 10 Italian songs to listen to
- 250 new words to learn
- Gender of nouns and how to recognize it
- How to make the plural form of a noun
- Definite articles “Il, lo, la” (The)
- Definite articles “I, Gli, Le” (The)
- Indefinite articles (a, an)
- Prepositions “dei, degli, delle” (some, any)
- Subject pronouns
- Present tense of Essere (to be)
- Possessive adjectives
- Possessive pronouns
- Greetings and how to introduce yourself
- Present tense of Avere (To have)
- Qualifying adjectives
- How to affirm, negate or ask something
- Present tense of Stare
- Verb conjugations and present tense of –ARE conjugation
- Present tense of –ERE and –IRE conjugations
- C’è, ci sono (There is, there are)
- Irregular verbs
- Present tense and how to use the verb Piacere (to like)
- Phonetics of vowels
- How to pronounce vowels: i, a, u
- How to pronounce vowels: e, è
- How to pronounce vowels: o, ò
- Phonetics of consonants
- How to pronounce the consonant Z
- How to pronounce the consonant H
- How to pronounce the consonant Q
- How to pronounce the consonant S
- How to pronounce the consonant C
- How to pronounce the consonant G
- How to pronounce the SC consonant group
- How to pronounce double consonants
- How to pronounce the GN consonant group
- How to pronounce the GL consonant group
- How to pronounce the Italian R consonant
Frequently Asked Questions
Italian Course 101 is made of 67 lessons. Price: first 10 days free, then $19.50 per month.
To complete each lesson, you will need between 15 and 30 minutes.
No, the course is totally digital. With your monthly subscription, you get access to the members’ area of the website valentinastellatutor.com, where you will find all the 67 lessons of the course.
Italian Course 101 is made of 67 lessons of 15-30 minutes each.
Feel free to do the lessons at your own pace: one lesson a week, two lessons a week or even one lesson a day. Choose the frequency that works better for you.
If you really are in a hurry to learn Italian (for example, because you are going to visit Italy soon), you can also do 3 lessons a day. This way, you’ll complete the course in less than a month.
Yes, you can repeat each lesson as many times as you want, so you can do all the exercises and watch all the video lessons without any limits.
Yes, absolutely! Italian Course 101 has been designed for both total beginner and beginner students.
No, the course is designed for absolute beginners and beginners.If you are an intermediate or advanced learner, my lessons via Skype are more suitable for your level and needs. Here you can find more info.
Italian Course 101 is awesome and I’m sure you will love it! However, I designed it so that you can try it with total peace of mind: once you subscribe, you can try it for 10 days without paying anything. After the first 10 days, you’ll pay $19.50 for your monthly subscription. If you are not satisfied with it, you’ll be able to cancel the subscription at any time.
Trusted by hundreds of students
Consultant, winner of an Italian language challenge
Podiatrist and Surgeon